The easy to use R1 Coatings® Polisher features an ergonomic design, non-slip soft rubber grip, and 6 speed settings making it perfect for just about any paint correction job.
- Powerful 1000-watt motor with a soft start and constant speed system
- 6 speed settings controlled by progressive switch trigger
- RPMs between 1,800 - 4,800
- 15MM orbital throw
- Ergonomic design with non-slip soft rubber on the handle and head grip
- Carrying bag to protect your polisher between uses
- For use with R1 Coatings® 6" High Density Pads & R1 Coatings® Paint Correction Compounds
Which High Density Pads Do You Need?
- R1 Coatings® Blue 6" High Density Cutting Pad - For Heavy Surface Defects With Swirls
- R1 Coatings® Green 6" High Density Buffing Pad - For Moderate Surface Defects With Minimal Swirls
- R1 Coatings® Yellow 6" High Density Polishing Pad - For Minor Surface Defects Without Swirls & Increasing Gloss Level
- R1 Coatings® White 6" High Density Finishing Pad - For Very Fine Surface Defects Without Swirls & Increasing Gloss Level
Which Compound Do You Need?
- R1 Coatings® Coarse Paint Correction Compound - Start with this compound to remove heavy/moderate surface defects with swirls. Follow-up with Medium and then Fine Compounds.
- R1 Coatings® Medium Paint Correction Compound - Start with this compound to remove minor surface defects without swirls or after using R1 Coatings® Coarse Paint Correction Compound.
- R1 Coatings® Fine Paint Correction Compound - Start with this compound to remove very fine surface defects without swirls or after using R1 Coatings® Medium Paint Correction Compound.